Thursday 7 May 2020

COVID Nursery rhyme

Some 100 years from now, kids may very well sing this song :
(along the lines of Ol' McDonald)


It was the year the virus struck -
E-I-E-I-O
All those who lived on, were in luck;
E-I-E-I-O
Everyone had to wear a mask
E-I-E-I-O
And keeping a distance was the ask.
E-I-E-I-O
They closed all schools that fine day
E-I-E-I-O
Teachers and classes went away.
E-I-E-I-O
The kids stayed home and could not play
E-I-E-I-O
So they jumped around the house all day;
E-I-E-I-O
With homework gone, they had time to spare
E-I-E-I-O
While their moms and dads simply tore their hair !
E-I-E-I-O
The lockdown went on week after week,
E-I-E-I-O
While a cure for the virus they tried to seek.
E-I-E-I-O
And a cure was found that calmed the fears,
E-I-E-I-O
But all wore masks for many years.
E-I-E-I-O

Dated : 7/May/2020


No comments:

Post a Comment